roboshopquartetroboshopquartet

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Antic-imated Antic-imated

Amazing

This was very creative and the music went along with it very well I thought. The only thing I would fix is at the very end, at the play again button, make it so that you have to click the general area of the text, instead of having to click the thin text itself.
It was great man!

gankro responds:

I was gonna... BUT WAS TOO ANXIOUS!

Claymation Vol. 1 Claymation Vol. 1

This was pretty dang cool

I really love how well you pulled off the claymation here. I enjoyed watching those! The only thing I would have done different is putting some random music in the background. Overall it was amazing!

AOL Operating System AOL Operating System

fun

This was really fun. Chatbots rule, and I found it nice that when I typed in 42 that it knew what I was really talking about ;)

ZiggyZack99 responds:

Yay, forty-two!

apocalypse ball V1 apocalypse ball V1

It was actually pretty fun!

This was actually pretty nifty. I seem to like watching something bouncing to the beat, and then it seems even better that you can control it. It's quite nice.

Squatty 2 Squatty 2

Fun but missing something

I thought that this was actually a very enjoyable maze-type game. My only thing is that I think that there needs to be some sort of counter in the corner of the screen to show how many coins you have to collect, and how many you have. Like on the first level it would be something like, "14/38" in the corner showing that you have 14 out of 38 coins. Other than that it was awesome.

Kwing responds:

There were some technical difficulties regarding the maximum number of coins in the game. I was originally hit with a glitch where I'd put in a bunch of coins but they wouldn't appear when I exported them. However, the number of coins you have are seen on the cursor in orange. The cursor flashes between red and orange, and the red is health while the orange is the number of coins.

Rave Heaven - (Viz Mix) Rave Heaven - (Viz Mix)

Great!

I thought this song was amazing, and a wonderful mix of the original (which I love). Good job man!

Superfly Hop Superfly Hop

Sick as hell!

That beat is amazing! The begging had me boppin my head up and down, and then those high pitched sounds and panpipes came in and set a different tone, and it ended up sounding real good!
Your voice goes really well with the beat too. Great job!

VenoMuk responds:

Thanks m8, im glad you liked it :) I think its my best hiphop song yet!

Ouch Ouch

Awesome

Haha! This song is absolutely hilarious! I think it sounds a bit like something Rodney Carrington would make. Have you done any live gigs with this song?

CluppHead responds:

Lol, no, i haven't. Maybe someday if i can turn a few hits. Starting to look like this was a one hit wonder. I have sang karaoke with a live band once. That's about as close to a gig as i've gotten LOL